Monday, March 19, 2018

What is wrong with me?

Everything was fine yesterday until about 10:30 p.m.  Then I sat in bed with a plate of leftover salisbury steak and roasted potatoes with sour cream.

It was Sunday and I had made a real effort to get over 6,000 steps and to do a yoga video.  Like it was a pretty decent day, but I ruined it late at night:(

In a not-very-smart move, I weighed myself this morning.  I'm 235.  For those of you keeping track (probably just me) that's 3.5 pounds up from January 1, 2018.  You know, the day that was supposed to kick off my healthiest year ever?

I won't/can't give up on myself.  I want to live to a ripe old age and be strong and independent while doing it. 

5 comments:

  1. Today is a new day. All you should ask of yourself is that you do better.

    And good job on the steps and yoga!!

    This is supposed to be my year of prosperity. So far, it hasn't been. BUT there is still time, and it will happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to love Yoga the way I did when I was 7...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Sarah: today is a new day. I had an awful weekend, weight wise, gained over 2 pounds. I also end up wondering what is wrong with me, why can't I do this, but the fact is, we can do it. We just need to get back on our feet and move forward, and quit holding ourselves back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend. Hope to see you back soon.

    ReplyDelete