Friday, February 16, 2018

Blank

Why do I compose 10 entries per day in my head but can't think of a single thing to say when I actually have time to write?

I'm supposed to meet a friend in the morning for a walk, but I haven't sent a text to confirm it yet.  I'll do that as soon as I publish this post.

Ordered pizza from dominos tonight and ate more than I probably should have. But that's life.

Valentine's Day was nice. I got some sweets from my sweetie and then I gave him a card. 

Anything else? Oh yeah! The weather is beautiful, wish you were here.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a good weekend. Let's make this a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing, compose all sorts of paragraphs and posts, until I hit the keyboard! Then...nothing. Must be stage fright :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing when it comes to writing on my blog. Happy late Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete