Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Happy November 1st

Last weigh in: 227
Today's weight: 226.5

So my only goal was to end October lighter than I started it.  AND OMG I DID IT.  It was only half of a pound, but it was half of a pound lighter!  hahahaha

Like, really, this time of year, I'm just happy to not be in a constant food coma.  Work has been nothing but candy baskets lately.  Plus I took my niece and nephew trick or treating, which means I had to do some quality control on their candy. 

Anyway, maybe November's goal will be the same.  I aim to be less than 226.5 by the end of the month!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss and meeting your goal! I soooo know what you mean about the food coma! I actually get scared this time of year because it's all geared around food. Good luck this month.

    ReplyDelete